The Work of Leaders Made Simple: Vision, Aligment, and Execution
Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment
View Sample Profile:
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators
Provides more detailed data about an Everything DiSC® Assessment and helps facilitate a richer discussion about a respondent’s DiSC® style, including unexpected items. View Sample Report
Everything DiSC® Team View
Provides an at-a-glance view of any group of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC® maps. No limit to the number of respondents included in the report. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC® profiles. View Sample Report
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences. View Sample Report
Works for all Everything DiSC® programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports.
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report
Provides a composite of your group’s DiSC® styles and information on how DiSC® styles can impact your organization’s culture. Includes the names and styles of each participant. Sold separately. View Sample Report
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
Helps you determine the group’s DiSC® culture, explore its advantages and disadvantages, discuss its effect on group members, and examine its influence on decision making and risk taking. Sold separately. View Sample Report
- Five 60-90 minute modules
- Introduction to Work of Leaders: Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC® activity.
- Vision: Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Alignment: Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Execution: Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
- Action Planning: Participants explore their strengths and challenges and create an action plan for improvement.
- Fully scripted Leader’s Guide, with supporting presentation and participant handouts
- All-new leadership-focused video: pick and choose clips that fit your needs. Use the video three ways:
- Stand-alone clips
- Integrated with the presentation
- Integrated into your custom presentation
- Experiential learning activities with thought-provoking partner and group discussions